Any guesses regarding Cadets Tag Ending to Be Added?

Hop has already mentioned there will be a 1 minute ending to be added at a later point in the season.

It seems obvious, but does anyone else think this will be Appalachain Spring - 'Simple Gifts' and maybe another dissolving company front a la the '87 or the quiet ending from '87.

It would fit given the opening of the show - honestly the App Apring opening doesn't make sense really without a tag at the end also.

Thoughts?

I had heard everything from "App Spring" to "Hide And Seek" to whatever else (way) earlier in the season...it'll be interesting to see what they do, 'cause I have no clue now. :)

How long do you think we'll have to wait? Til the first regional maybe?

If you go to You Tube and type in Cadets 2007, you may find a video of them warming up at one of the earlier shows. The brass line plays the Shaker Hymn theme on one of those videos. Check it out. On Youtube it's called Cadets 2007 Warm Up 2. My guess is that may very well be their new closer, but who knows.

Edited by jwillis35

If you go to You Tube and type in Cadets 2007, you may find a video of them warming up at one of the earlier shows. The brass line plays the Shaker Hymn theme on one of those videos. Check it out. My guess is that may very well be their new closer, but who knows.

I saw the exact video you mention - the alpharetta warm-up - it seems like it will be the new ending, I agree. Interesting arrangement, not the straightforward '87 version.

Also type in Cadets 2007 on that website not to be named and you get some clips from them in Alpharetta. . .you know, on that website not to be named. *wink wink*

Maybe they'll do a dissolving Z-pull. (A D-pull?)

You know, for the people. Not the steeple.

Edited by tommytimp

It seems obvious, but does anyone else think this will be Appalachain Spring - 'Simple Gifts' and maybe another dissolving company front a la the '87 or the quiet ending from '87.

I will throw other peoples babies if this is the case.

I just hope it happens before they leave the east coast :(

I heard they would be doing a full - voice ending - some modern hip-hop thing. You know - no horns, no drums, just talking and walking. :-)

I heard they would be doing a full - voice ending - some modern hip-hop thing. You know - no horns, no drums, just talking and walking. :-)

And then a door appears perhaps?