Show Encores

Since the corps performing the encore in advance is already determined

Just wondering if anyone knows if DCI has posted a list of which corps will play that encore number

at each of the shows?

I'm especially interested in the remaining Ohio shows at Centerville, Columbus, Dublin, and

Canton.

I'm not positive, but I believe the corps that goes on last does the encore.

At least that's the way it's been at the 2 shows I've attended this year.

I was wondering the same thing...however, at Coon Rapids...PR went last but Blue Stars did the encore. It would be nice to know in advance who is doing the encore's so one could plan. If you are a PR fan, fmm, or other... you really need to hear their encore this year.

There have been lists the past two years, given to the corps.

If by "lists" you mean DCI dictating which corps would do the encore that sounds right. I visited my BD friend before the Glendale show at their rehearsal site and he knew that SCV would be doing part of the encore along with Academy.

Each corps is given a packet of "show sheets" and these have performance times, who the judges are in each caption and who is going into critique, who will be playing America, and who will be doing the encore. There is a different sheet for every show. Not sure if DCI makes these sheets available to the public though.

When a corps is at their home show(s), they typically go on last. And they typically do the encore (since the stands would naturally be packed with lots of their own fans). Going on last does not = doing the encore, as a rule.