Kalamazoo WebKast Korner

Yeah, yeah....it's waaaaay early, but this is the second webcast of the season, and well saw what kind of fracas the first webast thread turned into.

Might as well have a place for all the webcast technical questions, comments and the like.

Bar open, serve yourself for now, though.

:dozingoff:

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone out there going to scope out the Kalamazoo show on DCI.org tonight? I was just wondering, because I have a ramped up system with high speed connectivity, and when I connected to the Indianapolis show the video was terrible but the audio was great. Did anyone else experience something similiar. It should be a great show....good lineup.

I'm ready for it.

~>conner

well, I purchased the webcast for tonight, but everytime I log in, it just goes to the fan network account information. Everytime I click on Kalamazoo, it logs me out, and I have to pay again, or I log in, and just go back to the account information page again (which is completely filled out).

I have recieved billing confirmation... I just don't know how I'm supposed to get to the webcast when it comes on tonight.

~>conner

Tonight's show is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see The Cavaliers, Bluecoats, and Blue Devils battle it out!

As a Bloo alum, I still get goosebumps whenever anyone says something like that. To just be mentioned in the same breath as the "classic top 6" is an honor.

While we wait, anyone else got their PC hooked up through a big screen TV?

I have a media center PC I built in my media cabinet, and am running the show through a DVI cable up to my plasma...it was pretty sweet looking for the first webcast, and what convinced me to pony up for the Season Pass.

Planning on grilling out and having a little "show day" tailgate with friends before we watch this. :)

When does the show start?