Bill Kellerman passes away

Thank you Bill for being such a great person and for being apart of my age-out year. You and the rest of the staff for the 95 season were unbelievable. You were a special person who was loved by many and will be sorely missed. Thank you for the memories and godspeed my friend.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill taught me in the Cadets in 1996 and 1997. He was a patient, loving man who demanded pure excellence. He will be sorely missed.

When All Else is Gone...

Bill was a great man and had such a kind and open heart to all. He first taught me when I marched Sky Ryders. Later through the years as I taught at Pioneer and Capital Regiment Bill would see me at a show and always come up and say hi. He never forgot my name, and I will never forget his remarkable talents as a teacher.

R.I.P. Bill

Jason Rinehart

2007 Boston Crusaders Staff

2002-2006 Capital Regiment Staff

1996-2001 Pioneer Staff

1995 Phantom Regiment Mellophone

1992-1993 Sky Ryders Mellophone

only 38 years of age i believe.

in 05' when my dad was working bone's food truck, bill took time to meet the volunteers. i told my dad the news today and he teared up because he knew the impact that bill had on us that year.. being the year it was for bones, bill's enthusiasm and passion brought the horn line together and kept us together.

its funny how the death of a great man can be the inspiration for many, i will not soon forget bill kellerman

Wow. I remember Bill when he came the second half of 2003, he was funny, intelligent, and great to get along with. He will surely be missed!

RIP

I had the chance to meet Bill Kellerman in high school where he was a guest performer on euphonium at my school (Angleton HS, TX) band concert along side head director Andrew Gekoskie. He and Andrew were the masterminds behind the Northwestern Lehigh HS, PA band in 1996 as mentioned above.

Truly an amazing human being. You'll be missed Bill.

Edited by mbui