River City Regiment

Why don't you guys just refuse to fold, come to DCA anyway, leave the Great Leader home. If he tries to stop you, borrow instruments and perform under another name ... you already know the show. Who cares about the placement ... that would be one HUGE step towards coming back as another corps.

Now THERE'S a genius idea...call yoursleves the "Unified Team" ($1 to the 1992 Olympic team from the former soviet Union....they could use the dough).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you guys just refuse to fold, come to DCA anyway, leave the Great Leader home. If he tries to stop you, borrow instruments and perform under another name ... you already know the show. Who cares about the placement ... that would be one HUGE step towards coming back as another corps.

Man.... talk about "Give me a horn/drum/flag and get the h### out of my way".

Id be willing to let someone use my horn for that show if they had to ..... Dude RCR kicked butt and I really miss them ....

oh and also

Death ( not nessisarally physcially ) to thou who shalt not be named ...... I hope you enjoy whats comming your way.

Dang! I wish we could. I would love to be able to shove that in his face.

Great idea Lee. BTW, would you be my sponsor? :P

Doooooooooooooood. This HAS to happen. OMG!!! You guys would be f###ing famous. It would go down in history.

Perhaps SoCal Dream and Renegades could team up to get interested RCR parties out to Ra-cha-cha for it....share rooms and the like....

Dang! I wish we could. I would love to be able to shove that in his face.

Great idea Lee. BTW, would you be my sponsor? :P

Well, I am assuming that you rmembers put away money to make the trip, and we're planning on going to DCA until the bottom fell out. If you can get there, I am sure we can find you guys instruments to borrow.

You should do it.

I will f'ing buy a horn and walk if we could get all the members to reform this sunken treasure... I know of a handful that might be able to. The rest have scattered and I don't blame them really. As much crap as we put up with the past 6 weeks, hell 6 months, we could really use this opportunity to get out of the funk. I foresee a bigger legal battle if we did though. I dont think the music lic. has been paid yet along with a million other things. I will bring it up to the bunch that are still on life support, see what happens.

I am totally down for it. River City Revival.... Catchy!

Edited by suitebari