petition to fire Marie Czapinski!

I'm bored, but BACs score last night was completely out of line and she should be brought under review for it. I'm not being hypocritical, I like the concept of any given night but that's taking it a little too far i'd say... Anyone else want to throw out some weird scores they've seen by judges that make you go "eh??" ?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a lot longer than 2 years that she's been an issue. She's been judging since I marched in the 80s! And we had issues with her then! So isn't she nearing retirement by now?

Man, where were people when Czapinski was screwing corps the last 2 years

It's been longer than two years, but I am torn on this one. For every show that she is judging, that's one show that Gary isn't :worthy: .

Edited by traveller30

I see you didn't like the fact that you dropped 3 GE points in one night and going from a 4.3 point lead over Troopers in GE to just a tenth lead in just one night, when the same 2 corps were at the same show each the last 2 nights. Interesting

I'm bored, but BACs score last night was completely out of line and she should be brought under review for it. I'm not being hypocritical, I like the concept of any given night but that's taking it a little too far i'd say... Anyone else want to throw out some weird scores they've seen by judges that make you go "eh??" ?

Ms. Czapinski is generally an OK judge, but even top basketball players have off nites with few points, assists ,etc.

Poor Marie. To use a metaphor... Last nite she was not on her game, got in foul trouble, and fouled out early.

For Marie it should have been a DNP last night.

Did Not Play.

Her placing Boston in 11th in Visual GE last night was a pathetic evaluation and judgement by her.

She had.... " a very bad game " last night.

How would you like to be a DCI judge? Low pay, long hours, and you can NEVER make everybody happy. I was there last night. BAC is a corps I love, but, last night........ I don't know. Is is possible the earlier season scores were too high??

How would you like to be a DCI judge? Low pay, long hours, and you can NEVER make everybody happy. I was there last night. BAC is a corps I love, but, last night........ I don't know. Is is possible the earlier season scores were too high??

nope. and if you're not happy with your job then leave.

I think the very wide inconsistency is what bothers folks. Maybe they were scored too high the other night or too low last night. Haven't seen them to say anything about the judging. But, the wild extremes the scores have taken is strange though.