Amherst Aweswomeness Association

Hey, everybody. I'll be covering the show tonight for Drum Corps World and Drum Corps Planet, so I figured I'd start this thread and let everybody know what to look for tonight.

As I usually do, I'll also be posting my thoughts about the show on Twitter and Facebook. You can find me on these two sites at the following locations:

http://www.twitter.com/kevingamin

http://www.facebook.com/kevingamin

On Twitter, the topic hash tag will be #dciamherst. Also, when possible, I will use the corps Twitter username (ex. @RaidersDBC).

On here, I'll post my play-by-play of the show, so you can follow along from home as you watch the Atlanta World Class regional.

Unfortunately, DCI and Corpsreps.com both do not have the performing corps listed on their sites. I tried checking the Amherst marching band website, but the link they give with the corps line-up is dead. I do know that Raiders and Citations are at the show tonight, but there are five other OC corps performing, as well. If I can get that list, I'll post it here.

I'll be leaving for the show at 6, but will be checking back on this thread regularly in case anybody has any questions about the show.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by jjchar72

Hey, everybody. I'll be covering the show tonight for Drum Corps World and Drum Corps Planet, so I figured I'd start this thread and let everybody know what to look for tonight.

As I usually do, I'll also be posting my thoughts about the show on Twitter and Facebook. You can find me on these two sites at the following locations:

http://www.twitter.com/kevingamin

http://www.facebook.com/kevingamin

On Twitter, the topic hash tag will be #dciamherst. Also, when possible, I will use the corps Twitter username (ex. @RaidersDBC).

On here, I'll post my play-by-play of the show, so you can follow along from home as you watch the Atlanta World Class regional.

Unfortunately, DCI and Corpsreps.com both do not have the performing corps listed on their sites. I tried checking the Amherst marching band website, but the link they give with the corps line-up is dead. I do know that Raiders and Citations are at the show tonight, but there are five other OC corps performing, as well. If I can get that list, I'll post it here.

I'll be leaving for the show at 6, but will be checking back on this thread regularly in case anybody has any questions about the show.

Kevin

Thank you very much. Not being able to go on tour this year hurts, so any reviews or play by play is appreciated. :tongue::cool: :cool:

Let the show begin

The good news - I'm in the press box tonight. For once, no covering the show from field level on the track.

Bad news - The press box faces west and this is right when the sun is dropping into view through the box windows.

Consolation - My iPhone tethered internet connection is fast enough that I've got a clean stream of the Atlanta regional.

Don't worry, I'll only watch Atlanta BETWEEN Amherst corps.

Looking forward to reading about the show.

BTW, interesting typo in the name of this thread.

Awesomeness + women = Aweswomeness ?

Looking forward to reading about the show.

BTW, interesting typo in the name of this thread.

Awesomeness + women = Aweswomeness ?

Great - The one show thread I name and the grammar police show up. :thumbup:

It's 7:36 and the show hasn't started yet. Not sure what's up.

The good news - I'm in the press box tonight. For once, no covering the show from field level on the track.

Bad news - The press box faces west and this is right when the sun is dropping into view through the box windows.

Consolation - My iPhone tethered internet connection is fast enough that I've got a clean stream of the Atlanta regional.

Don't worry, I'll only watch Atlanta BETWEEN Amherst corps.

Whats the lineup?

Whats the lineup?

Go back to page one.