"The Queen" has been very sick lately. But I'm sure she'll be back, Scepter and Kewpie in hand - so have patience!

Hope she has a speedy recovery! We just went through some kind of flu here, Donna is still feeling a little under the weather.... thumbdown.gif

Nanci asked if we would be going to Bayonne last week, I told her we were and I was planning on taking some pics and video. I should have realized she was not feeling well because she didn't call after the show to ask where's the pics and video. shutup.gif

hey tony did ya get the email i sent?

Yes, sorry I've not got to my emails yet since Saturday. I'm STILL uploading videos! Posting while that's going on, I was uploading the pics and videos at the same time which has slowed this computer down quite a bit. (between the upload speed of YouTube and upload speed of FB (360 pics) this is a LOT slower than I thought it was going to be.)

Everything OK? Do I need to reply to it?

DO IT ... DO IT ... DO IT!!!!!

Not unless I can blame Freddy Farkle! devil.gif

(and that chicken doesn't have any hands so you know who he'll blame don't you? tongue.gif)

DO IT ... DO IT ... DO IT!!!!!

or like me... spend all my retired time dreaming of her TINY feet... lol

seriously, this was a tough picture... I'm almost embarrassed that I didn't name everyone... but unless you marched with them back when, they are a group that - although well known - really changed as they grew up...

let's not panic... answer who each is and send her majesty more pics... life will pick up...

or like me... spend all my retired time dreaming of her TINY feet... lol

seriously, this was a tough picture... I'm almost embarrassed that I didn't name everyone... but unless you marched with them back when, they are a group that - although well known - really changed as they grew up...

let's not panic... answer who each is and send her majesty more pics... life will pick up...

Seriously? No one has even ventured a guess at #4 yet? Not even Tom? This guy was a great lead soprano before switching over to the horn for which he is very well known. Geez, not even Reese or Cossetti has chimed in yet. For shame.

For another hint, Ron has an entire section dedicated to **** stories on his Senior Corps web site.

This should be a no-brainer for almost everyone.

And a very big "GET WELL" wish for our queen.

Ray

Seriously? No one has even ventured a guess at #4 yet? Not even Tom? This guy was a great lead soprano before switching over to the horn for which he is very well known. Geez, not even Reese or Cossetti has chimed in yet. For shame.

For another hint, Ron has an entire section dedicated to **** stories on his Senior Corps web site.

This should be a no-brainer for almost everyone.

And a very big "GET WELL" wish for our queen.

Ray

Following your clues, Ray... ("Class A" guy... great lead sop before switching horns... entire section of stories about him) this can only be one guy.

"The" one and only.

Quite possibly the all-time greatest drum corps personality. A New York City guy, through and through.

Am I on track here?

Following your clues, Ray... ("Class A" guy... great lead sop before switching horns... entire section of stories about him) this can only be one guy.

"The" one and only.

Quite possibly the all-time greatest drum corps personality. A New York City guy, through and through.

Am I on track here?

see what I mean about that picture? Robert was one I considered a close friend and prior to the clues, I was a blank... if anyone had told me there was a picture of him anywhere that I wouldn't immediately recognize him... I would have called you a liar...

Ah well... I'll get up from the computer and "Pick the seat of my a......s" in honor of him... lol

see what I mean about that picture? Robert was one I considered a close friend and prior to the clues, I was a blank... if anyone had told me there was a picture of him anywhere that I wouldn't immediately recognize him... I would have called you a liar...

Ah well... I'll get up from the computer and "Pick the seat of my a......s" in honor of him... lol

Tom, I'm with you on this. I didn't recognize him immediately either, from that picture.

Wait a minute... wasn't that a "leg scratch", as it was described in the drum corps publications back then??? :tongue:

Double post. Oops.

Edited by Fran Haring

i never would have guessed it was him. it just didn't look like him. wow!!!