8 replies to this topic

#1 ATXGUY

ATXGUY

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

I know there are ways on TV to record such as DVR. I've never purchased a live webcast or anything from Fan Network. I'm going to be at a symphony concert tonight and was wondering...If I purchase a live webcast, is there a way to go back and replay or watch it later?

Thanks!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes. - Walt Whitman

#2 oldbandguy

oldbandguy

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

I know there are ways on TV to record such as DVR. I've never purchased a live webcast or anything from Fan Network. I'm going to be at a symphony concert tonight and was wondering...If I purchase a live webcast, is there a way to go back and replay or watch it later?

Thanks!

If you subscribe to FanNetwork tonight's show will be put in the On Demand section to watch whenever you wish.

#3 ATXGUY

ATXGUY

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

If you subscribe to FanNetwork tonight's show will be put in the On Demand section to watch whenever you wish.

Thanks! didn't even see the other similar thread also going on until just now. much appreciated
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes. - Walt Whitman

#4 Peel Paint

Peel Paint

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Subscribing is the better way to go. You're not allowed to stream record the DCI feeds per your agreement with DCI. Subscribing is only $65 and gives you access to it and a lot of other shows until next May (when you can renew), so it's the better deal.

Edited by Peel Paint, 14 July 2012 - 03:09 PM.

"Peel The Paint Off The Pressbox!!"

#5 THeShadeOfNight

THeShadeOfNight

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Subscribing is the better way to go. You're not allowed to stream record the DCI feeds per your agreement with DCI. Subscribing is only $65 and gives you access to it and a lot of other shows until next May (when you can renew), so it's the better deal.

This. Always remember: You wouldn't download a car.

#6 brassboy

brassboy

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

To add to what was said before, with a subscription, not only do you get the live feed of all available shows, but they remain available for at least a day or so afterward in a DVR-like format (you can somewhat rewind/fast-forward by dragging along the time slider). So if you subscribed but had to miss the live feed in real time, you can still watch it when you get home.

#7 drumcat

drumcat

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

To add to what was said before, with a subscription, not only do you get the live feed of all available shows, but they remain available for at least a day or so afterward in a DVR-like format (you can somewhat rewind/fast-forward by dragging along the time slider). So if you subscribed but had to miss the live feed in real time, you can still watch it when you get home.

And to clarify, we leave the live streams up for 3 days minimum. We only remove them once they are available as individual video-on-demand shows. So once you're a subscriber, you can get it immediately, and through the whole subscription if it's a live show.

#8 flammaster

flammaster

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

Why not ask if anyone has a bootleg recording of this? Posted Image

Posted Image hahahahahahahah kidding kidding! I kid. Posted Image

huckleberry.gif

#9 ATXGUY

ATXGUY

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thanks to everyone! Posted Image I did indeed get the full subscription! Tonight I watched an amazing symphony concert with some of the most unbelievably talented music young musicians from all over, at the Round Top Festival. Then, I came home to watch an amazing drum corps show with some of the most unbelievably talented young musicians AND performers from all over, on the DCI Fan Network. All around, an amazing weekend thus far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.