Mississippi Sound Spectacular - Ocean Springs MS

Weather for this show hard to predict. There is a small Low Pressure just offshore keeping the rain surrounding Ocean Springs, from approaching the city at the moment. On radar it appears the cells to the north and east from Moss Point up to the De Soto National Forest are moving towards the stadium. Hard to tell how long such a storm would last do to the slow LP movement,

OK here is a schedule I have pieced together from several websites and guessing on the others.

Mississippi Sound Spectacular
Ocean Springs MS July 22, 2014

7:08 Pioneer
7:25 Mandarins
7:42 Pacific Crest
7:59 INT
8:19 Blue Stars
8:36 Spirit of Atlanta
8:53 The Cavaliers
9:10 Santa Clara Vanguard

Barring further development, which im not seeing...this show looking good for weather

• Like 1

Well I found Mississippi charming when I went there working my kid's corps food truck several years ago. People extremely friendly and hospitable. The morning we rolled in, a local farmer came by and gave us a bunch of watermelons for the kids. People in the Laundromat stopped to help me fold our towels and loved chatting about drum corps. Families from nearby neighborhoods drifted by all day to watch rehearsal and a big congregation gathered for the end of day performance runs. Certainly different than California in many ways, but super nice people there.

Well I found Mississippi charming when I went there working my kid's corps food truck several years ago. People extremely friendly and hospitable. The morning we rolled in, a local farmer came by and gave us a bunch of watermelons for the kids. People in the Laundromat stopped to help me fold our towels and loved chatting about drum corps. Families from nearby neighborhoods drifted by all day to watch rehearsal and a big congregation gathered for the end of day performance runs. Certainly different than California in many ways, but super nice people there.

Thank you - from a Mississippian.

• Like 1

I would've been at this show if I didn't have rehearsal tonight! The crowd last year was very responsive I remember we stood up and cheered at least 6 times during Crown's show!

Misssissippi ranked last in every category in the U.S., except obesity which it is number 1! No wonder Hopkins hates it there.

I'm guessing your state doesn't do well with spelling.
  • Like 3