Why is this HS Band show better designed than half the 2015 top 12?

Brady over the years has restructured his contract and taken less money so another key player could be retained.

True. its also doable when you're married to a women that has made more money in her own career than 99.99% of the adults in the entire World. You know what I'm sayin' Ghost ? ( haha!)

True. its also doable when you're married to a women that has made more money in her own career than 99.99% of the adults in the entire World. You know what I'm sayin' Ghost ? ( haha!)

Like most professional athletes, she's making it while she can.

• Like 1

This thread is so off topic it should just be closed...

You make a valid point....

...now back to the thread topic as to why it is believed ( by the OP and apparently a few others ) that this H.S. Marching Band from Oklahoma has a better show design than half the DCI Top 12 Corps.....

Proceed......

Not all of the 245 posts are off topic, so why no decision yet?

I believe it all has to go thru a Select Committee in the House of Representatives first before it can be brought to the Floor of the entire House for debate, then a vote... then it goes to a Compromise Committee made up of members of both Chambers ( House and Senate ) where they iron out differences between the House and Senate. Then it goes to the Senate Committee for a vote. If they agree, it goes to the Full Senate. If it passes there, it goes to the President, where he can veto it. Then it goes back to the Select House Committee, where they can elect to vote " present ", call a press conference, at which time they place the respective blame for why there was no decision made. I think thats the protocol it goes thru anyway.

Edited by BRASSO