Stockton Bar and Grill

Didn't see a thread for this show so I thought better now than never... Big move by the Troopers last night, BD above 80 for two shows, SCV closing in and Bluecoats lurking and BK launching an avalanche.... Should be a great show.. My predictions for tonight score wise:

BD- 81.250

SCV-78.750

Bluecoats- 76.500

BK- 73.050

Troopers- 69.00

Manadrins- 67.850

Anyone going to Stockton, and where is Stockton exactly??? Peace have fun!

WP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any twitterers about?

If you're at the show, please log in here and be our eyes and ears.

We'll have our ears on good buddies! :thumbup:

Anyone going to Stockton, and where is Stockton exactly??? Peace have fun!

WP

Stockton is in the heart of the California delta region 80 miles east of San Francisco. Current temp in SF is 75. Current temp (5:24pm) in Stockton is 108.

Little history while we are delayed. The Moonlight classic has been held for 30 years.The stadium is for the UOP University of the Pacific football team. For several years I the 80's the show was held on the 4th with fireworks and all.I have performed in the stadium with both drum corps and highschool band. It is a nice steep stands.Sorry for typo's on my BB

Edited by leeb

Show is delayed 1 hour do to heat! 108 in the shade. 115 plus on the field.We are in the back field press box for dinner and the HVAC is not keepn up. Freelances alum corp is playn away despite the heat.

Awesome....glad to have been a member of that corps and glad to know they are representin tonight...

i LOVE the stockton show. i actually almost went to UoP. sad i couldn't make it to the show this year :thumbup:

Stockton is in the north end of the San Joaquin Valley which runs all the way from just south of Bakersfield to north of Sacramento. Some of the most fertile land in the state of California, and where much of the food of the United States is produced. Along with that many vineyards are located in that same area. If anyone is familiar with where Sacramento is then you would head south from Sacramento about 45 minutes to reach Stockton, then westward on to San Francisco. One of the hottest places to be in the summer when it is humid, absolutely miserable.

Stockton is in the north end of the San Joaquin Valley which runs all the way from just south of Bakersfield to north of Sacramento. Some of the most fertile land in the state of California, and where much of the food of the United States is produced. Along with that many vineyards are located in that same area. If anyone is familiar with where Sacramento is then you would head south from Sacramento about 45 minutes to reach Stockton, then westward on to San Francisco. One of the hottest places to be in the summer when it is humid, absolutely miserable.

Also, the mosquitos can be vicious ... Comparable the to the man-eaters of Harrison and Bayonne, NJ.

The best part about going to the Stockton show is the ride home :thumbup: (Sorry Jeff and Francesca DeMello ... and Bonnie Ott.)

Edited by DCIHasBeen