The Denver Diner

You know, you can say they have an easy show, a boring show, they're lacking the visual difficulty to medal all you want. For me, SCV hands down has my favorite show of the year and I don't give a #### what anyone else thinks or where they place. Thank you SCV is all I can say!

Yeah, we've noticed.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you can say they have an easy show, a boring show, they're lacking the visual difficulty to medal all you want. For me, SCV hands down has my favorite show of the year and I don't give a #### what anyone else thinks or where they place. Thank you SCV is all I can say!

Can we get a "like" button on here!?

That's cool.

Personally, I dislike the show.

Overall I'm not sure what this has to do with winter (from a musical standpoint), but I like it...

I've seen lots of concentric circles in shows tonight. It's the new company front I guess!

Who is standstill tonight? Are we goimg to hear the same show two times in a row or did BK Yield.

i agree with this... this is one of my favorite shows this year just wait and see how well they do at southwestern