Allentown - Day 2

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Tink flew, or blew up, or whatever?

Hopefully she flew instead of blew up lol...she still has to be there for finals.

So far, one comment on Twitter.

Twitter - darkimage4 I think I might have just witnessed something amazing... the future DCI Champions... Carolina Crown.

That makes my heart go pitter patter!! :thumbup:

Ummmm I'd have to say... yes they do..... Going from first to possibly 8th or 9th is a dissapointment... I love the Regiment and despise this year's show... Regiment gets a lot of free passes because they've put forth many memorable moments, but this year? They should've known better than to design a show like this!! :thumbup:

WP

Two things...they will be 7th when it is all done...not 8th or 9th AND...D Farrell may be done as the PC for PR after this year. Just a hunch.

Two things...they will be 7th when it is all done...not 8th or 9th AND...D Farrell may be done as the PC for PR after this year. Just a hunch.

BAC and Blue Stars might have a little bit to say about that. :thumbup:

Ummmm I'd have to say... yes they do..... Going from first to possibly 8th or 9th is a dissapointment... I love the Regiment and despise this year's show... Regiment gets a lot of free passes because they've put forth many memorable moments, but this year? They should've known better than to design a show like this!! :thumbup:

WP

My son could go out there and set dog crap on fire and I would never be dissapointed. :thumbup:

GO Crown.... I had a fun time watching some past years shows on Fan Network today and just happened to watch Triple Crown... Interesting that the horse race came down to Devil in Blue, Green Machine and Crown.... It was a last second move and a photo finish by Crown, a little foreshadowing???? Who would've thought that could be as accurate as a crystal ball 3 years later... we'll see...

Wes P

BK '97 '98

I am thinking Vanguard by a Feather on Finals Night

Yeah, I don't think Herbert could stand in for her.

Yeah, isn't he the one undressing her early in the show?