Is Crown going to use the same uniforms from last year this season? Or are they going back to the regular white-ish ones that they'be used typically? I don't see how the uniforms from last year would look good with a show un-like e=mc2. But that's just my opinion.

I never really warmed up to the hats - from the short side they looked ok, but from the tall side they made the members look like they were photoshopped, but I have to eat crow on the purple pants and jacket. When I first saw them I thought it was practically cartoonish, but in action they looked *great.* Meaning, as usual, that they know more than I do about it. :)

I can't wait to see what they're going to do this summer!

Mike

I liked the creme colored uniforms Crown used in previous years and really did not like last year's uniform. However, I loved the show and did not notice the uniforms as much. However, if I could make a uniform suggestion: a bit looser would be better. I am hardly a fashion expert, but I have more than a few Crown photos from last year and previous years and in some cases they reveal a bit too much and make kids who have very slim builds look emaciated and some who may have a bit more meat on their bones like they'll burst at the seams if they make a wrong move.

Edited by Tim K

and this brings up a totally irrelevant and inane question...do you think Crown would have won in 2013 had they done the exact same show but in the cream uniforms? (Personally..I liked the purple uniforms, but found them very hard to see on the field..)

As to whether Crown would win wearing 2012's uniform: I would like to think yes but the answer could be no. One of the criticisms Crown faced in 2012 as that the show needed more color. The 2013 uniforms were colorful.

I love how uniform the uniforms from 2012 looked. I liked the uniforms from this year, but they looked sloppy. And is it just me, or was Crown's horn line better in 2012 than 2013?

I loved their uniform last year! You really had to see it live. And that headgear was way cool. Reminded me of Skyriders 87.

I hate the Cream uniform! So bland. Needs color. Their 2002 uniform was really nice. (that is one of my all time favorite shows btw)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Carolina Crown's shakos hollow, as in, there was no top to the hat? I wonder what the members thought about them because in theory that sounds incredible. Especially during those 110 degree performances.