FloMarching full schedule?

Just now, Forevergreen said:

I still think Flo was behind the cameras for the premiere.  I will probably pay for a show to watch a show then go from there. Last year was not so good(for me anyway).

It may have been Flo behind the cameras, but it was Blair calling the shots.

But it was Blair calling the shots having never seen the shows before and thus not necessarily knowing where to look, which cameras to have pointing where and when to cut to them, etc. Same as it is literally every other opening night theater broadcast.

(If I recall, we complained the same about the camera cutting on opening night before Flo entered the picture, too.)

8 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

It may have been Flo behind the cameras, but it was Blair calling the shots.

But it was Blair calling the shots having never seen the shows before and thus not necessarily knowing where to look, which cameras to have pointing where and when to cut to them, etc. Same as it is literally every other opening night theater broadcast.

(If I recall, we complained the same about the camera cutting on opening night before Flo entered the picture, too.)

I have always thot the premieres were done well.  This one was just off.

36 minutes ago, BluecoatsFan said:

Can you get archived videos with Flo? Not purchased previously but am definitely considering this season. 

You can’t pause or watch non-live events. Licensing only allows for live stream.