The one bad thing...

Right now, I have Phantom & Cavies in a dead heat for the gold.... and I've never been a big fan of either (except for Caview 04)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be the bazillion conspiracy theorists that would come out of the woodwork, and the gazillion posts from people who would look to do nothing but put down Regiment's show and say how it isn't worthy -regardless of the validity of that statement.

You know, kinda like what happened in 1996 on RAMD.  :P

If Phantom were to win, we'd probably get another year of Wagner's "Ring Cycle". Maybe that year they will get more "exciting" and recognizable pieces from it. Come on, a 30 hours composition and they got the most esoteric 11 1/2 from that. Oy!!! :P

You know, kinda like what happened in 1996 on RAMD.  :P

well - they actually march around a little bit this year :P

but seriously - I would love to see Regiment take it this year - it's still possible / they have room to grow, etc and the potential but the performance I saw on Saturday was a little underscored so the judging community take on it may differ from mine

for example - I would have had them win GE Visual & GE Music captions on Saturday.

Edited by George

Phantom closed the gap a bit Saturday from last weekend. I also think Phantom has some room to polish just a bit more than Cavies and Cadets.

The show is awesome!!! :worthy:

Everything from the way they stroll onto the field with umbrella's, like a rainy day in Paris, the great horn and drum line, a baeutiful gaurd that actually interprets the music, to the wonderful show girl costumes at the end!!! makes this the most complete package, the most elegant and artistic offering by a long shot, in my opinion.

Cavaliers, great show lots of demand, very fun. Some room for cleaning.

Cadets, lots of difficulty and demand. I don't think its ground breaking in any way, just typical Cadets (which is ok). However, at the end of the show, I hadn't been made to think (the some poeple seem to have been) and was left a little flat. Most of the audience around me had the same reaction. Show is already very clean, not much left to do.

Edited by shawn craig