Please keep your thoughts with lisard5....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepest sympathies, Lisa.

Thank you so much guys. I'm just in awe at how great everyone has been.

It has been a rough couple of days and I'm exhausted from all the planning. I am my mother's only child so its pretty much me alone along with her brother taking care of everything.

The funeral is Monday morning if anyone locally wants to know. You can PM me for details.

Having great friends and a wonderful drumcorps family definately makes this a little bit easier.

My mama really supported me in drumcorps and came to a couple of shows over the years. She loved it. In 2002 she actually had a heart attack during DCA. Her birthday is September 3rd and I didn't hear that she was in the hospital until I called on the busride back to Atlanta to tell her Happy Birthday. I got mad and asked her why didn't she call or have someone call me home. Her answer "Well I didn't want you to have a bad show at finals" :)

I love my mama very much and I'm going to miss her but I know she's not suffering any more.

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I can't thank you enough.

So very sorry to hear this Lisa. My sincerest condolences.

This was announced at the conclusion of CV rehearsal tonight and there was a collective gasp from so many of us Vets at CV who know you well and miss you.

My thoughts and my prayers are with you

Thank you so much guys. I'm just in awe at how great everyone has been.

It has been a rough couple of days and I'm exhausted from all the planning. I am my mother's only child so its pretty much me alone along with her brother taking care of everything.

The funeral is Monday morning if anyone locally wants to know. You can PM me for details.

Having great friends and a wonderful drumcorps family definately makes this a little bit easier.

My mama really supported me in drumcorps and came to a couple of shows over the years. She loved it. In 2002 she actually had a heart attack during DCA. Her birthday is September 3rd and I didn't hear that she was in the hospital until I called on the busride back to Atlanta to tell her Happy Birthday. I got mad and asked her why didn't she call or have someone call me home. Her answer "Well I didn't want you to have a bad show at finals" :)

I love my mama very much and I'm going to miss her but I know she's not suffering any more.

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I can't thank you enough.

Lisa - do you mean locally in Atlanta or CA? If it is in ATL, I would like to be there.