Bluecoats or Crown

Bluecoats or Crown  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which would it be more impressive to see at the top?

• Bluecoats
    • Crown

Crown have shown that their percussion, guard, and visual program can compete with the big boys, sadly their brass is the weak link now. If they clean up the technical parts of their musical program they could be looking at 5-6 imo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to a show with Crown. Its not a high level show. Don't assume things.

Fortunately you speak only for yourself as do I. No sense trying to defend any Corps here, they take care of that themselves every time they perform whether it is the Cadets, Crown or Madison. I am glad to know that the majority of the folks marching don't have time to come here are read this type of nonsense.

I am done posting replies to you as there is no point fighting with an unarmed person...

have a day!

I have been to a show with Crown. Its not a high level show. Don't assume things.

We're talking about these guys, right?

cc.jpg

:angry: :lolhit: :doh:

this isn't a sumo, it's me taking a purple crap on asifindoarta's post :worthy:-

Let me make it easier for you...

Bluecoats won't win the championship this year. Just won't happen sorry.

Carolina Crown won't win the championship this year. Just won't happen..sorry.

Now, let's not diminish what both of these corps are accomplishing this year. They are both very polished and entertaining corps that are achieving a great deal.

Either would be impressive but it won't happen this year. Crown's goal is to make the Top 5. I think that is a realistic goal. I believe Bluecoats have a high water mark of Top 3 although Top 2 is looking more likely.

Now, whoever said the Crown brass was their "weak link" .....look I've seen the scores too, they aren't weak. They are not getting the scores they should be getting and are hardly weak. DCI loves surprises...especially around regionals...so watch for a surge in scores with both of these corps.

I won't even comment on the ridiculous post about "high level shows" The Top 7 are all on par with each other.

Bluecoats are boring as hell this year. Does no one else agree?? Ha. Come on. Personally, I dont see how they can be Top 5 right now.

My $.02

I have yet to see them live, so I cannot make a judgment on how entertaining Bluecoats are, but I was looking at my watch during the Annapolis webcast. I'm thinking I will like the show once I see it live, but I never pre-judge a corps until I do that.

Believe me. I saw the webcast from annapolis on dci.org and then I saw them live in Normal.....i wanted to get up and grab a hotdog in the middle of the ballad.

No excitement. No sound. No guard. No brass.

Very amateur.

Edited by Janets Boob