Utterly Disgusted!

I'm listening to the Billy Joel songs that the Cavaliers are doing. I have a new respect for this particular show, because man, "Pressure" in its original form is pretty craptastic. Is that a Casio? This song is like "Jump" for losers.

Edited by The Nagging Cough!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh by the way, that post was on topic, because I'm utterly disgusted by how corny Billy Joel's music is.

Well, wait a minute. Just because you don't like where this thread is going now, doesn't mean that in the future, it won't go in a direction that you might like better. I mean, if you quit reading now that just makes you ...... ^0^

I'm offended that you were bothered by his post.

I think I"m going to go cry about it.

We should protest the people protesting!

What do we want?

Closed rehearsals!

When do we want them?

Now!

:P

I think this whole thing is a little overblown. The market will bear what the market will bear. Let people @#@#@ and moan all they want. Hey at least they care enough to get ###### off.

Either the fan base/customers will be there and drum corps will go that direction and be successful despite dinosaurs (like me) who may not go any more once there is more that I dislike than like. Or it won't be there and things will fade away or change.

And if there is enough of a market for drum corps sans voice/singing/electronics, etc. someone will fill that niche. Supply and demand. Who knows DCUSA or DCA Jr.s or resurrect DCM, who knows, but someone will fill the demand if it is there.

Till then I'm just enjoying all the fireworks... :)

I think NARRATION is opposite of what drum corps is all about. All you little candy butt new age newbie drum and trumpet corps groupies just make want to throw up....

I think NARRATION is opposite of what drum corps is all about. All you little candy butt new age newbie drum and trumpet corps groupies just make want to throw up....

Come on man, tell us how you really feel!

:P :P :P :P

Well....find a toilet first. And dont try to cover your mouth with your hands. Been there, done that, bad call :P

Well, wait a minute. Just because you don't like where this thread is going now, doesn't mean that in the future, it won't go in a direction that you might like better. I mean, if you quit reading now that just makes you ...... ^0^

I left because i was bored, not because I was offended...

....and yet, here i am, a half hour later. Maybe ill go cook dinner or something. :doh:

I left because i was bored, not because I was offended...

....and yet, here i am, a half hour later. Maybe ill go cook dinner or something. :doh:

I know -- just playing off the whole "closed-minded" back and forth. :)

Edited by Liam

I know -- just playing off the whole "closed-minded" back and forth. :)

Really???? I. Had. NO. IDEA!!

:)