Atlanta Show thread

I wouldn't be surprised if Crown sneaks up on SCV or Phantom...man I LOVED that show as well.

Can you tell I had a good time last night? I was so impressed with everyone! :blink:

If Crown didn't pass SCV last night, then I'm not sure when/if they will..I watched SCV rehearse yesterday and was very impressed...SCV was VERY flat last night and had some major issues in brass which were not there when I saw them rehearse..I hope tonight SCV shows some VANGUARD attitude out there because it was missing last night..I also thought Crown was the cleaner of the two BY FAR...Guess we'll have to wait and see..Crown's show is great though, so it wouldn't shock me at all if they did pass them..SCV still has a LONG way to go in terms of cleaning though...JUST SHOW ME SOME EMOTION OUT THERE TONIGHT!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, enough ambient crowd noise.

Anyone got a joke or something?

When's someone going to play "Les Miserables" again (I know, that was Cadets not SCV)??

That's one of my all-time favorite CBC shows.

SCV

Bluecoats

Phantom

BD

Cadets

Cavies

in that order

Thanks - so, BD, Cadets, and Cavaliers just happened to be the last three??? :blink: At least BD didn't randomly get to go last.

So what was everyone's wow moment of the evening so far?

I really dug Colts. I was surprised by how far they've come. It was my first viewing of the season.

Crown's photo finish was cool, but the trip around the track tipped it off for me. BK...eh. Saw it last year and couldn't hook into it and again, same this year.

The Glasspeople looked kind of dirty but I liked the whole gypsy stuff going on.

Thanks - so, BD, Cadets, and Cavaliers just happened to be the last three??? :blink: At least BD didn't randomly get to go last.

There was a draw b/w 7-8, 4-6, and 1-3 separately, if I understand correctly...

random draw Cadets after devils hmmmmmmmmm :blink:

So what was everyone's wow moment of the evening so far?

The long chord. You know the one.

There was a draw b/w 7-8, 4-6, and 1-3 separately, if I understand correctly...

Really? Any reason why?

Back to Crown's show.... what happened near the end that made the audienced laugh? It was on high cam, and I couldn't tell.