Sunrisers 68.038

Fusion Core 67.325

July 14

Central Square NY

Empire Statesmen 81.488

Brigadiers 79.950

Crusaders 71.363

White Sabers 59.688

looks as though once again the darlings of dca........the cabs will catch the bucs for the title. that's my prediction

Edited by donincardona

looks as though once again the darlings of dca........the cabs will catch the bucs for the title. that's my prediction
Objects in the Bucs rearview mirror seem closer than they are! Anyone who witnessed the Grand Prix will tell you that. .3 down..come on now!!

Objects in the Bucs rearview mirror seem closer than they are! Anyone who witnessed the Grand Prix will tell you that. .3 down..come on now!!

I also thought that the Bucks were at least 2 to 3 points better. I like the Cabs show but they have a lot of horn problems in the show where the bucs horn line is solid all the way.

GO GET EM BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also thought that the Bucks were at least 2 to 3 points better. I like the Cabs show but they have a lot of horn problems in the show where the bucs horn line is solid all the way.

agreed, bucs horns were far more superior. they wowed you from beginning to end.

Interesting. Very good week for "Hometown" corps. each 2nd place finisher drastically reduced the spread. Also, nice scores for Sun and Fusion out of the gate.

Edited by Storkysr