Harry Potter VII release and DCI

Actually, I'm very torn. I really wanted to go to Barnes & Noble for the book premiere on Saturday at midnight, but then there's San Antonio. What's a drum corps nut and Harry Potter fan to do? :rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm George W. Bush and I approved this message."

Sorry..couldn't resist... ^0^

I love it! I just about fell out of my chair with laughter!!!

It will certainly affect the outcome of dci if you mail 135 copies of the book to any one corps.

I have the Deathly Hollows in my possession! Thank you Internet, and the person that spent all that time taking pictures of EVERY PAGE and making a .pdf of the ENTIRE BOOK!!

its pretty awesome, and there is something towards the end that I didn't expect to happen with Drako malfoy...

I have the Deathly Hollows in my possession! Thank you Internet, and the person that spent all that time taking pictures of EVERY PAGE and making a .pdf of the ENTIRE BOOK!!

its pretty awesome, and there is something towards the end that I didn't expect to happen with Drako malfoy...

Send me a PM about the brief overview.

I have no intentions on reading it.

So, I'm not afraid to have it spoiled for me. B)

would you mind PM'ing me the link?

The Gaiman love in this thread makes me smile. Yeah, Sandman!

But in short, Snape kills Ginny, Voldemort kills Harry, Hagrid kills himself, and everything is ruined forever. Evil triumphs, Voldemort joins the Renegades, and they're steered to 7 consecutive DCA championships. Later, Lee Rudnicki options the rights to a film, and the rest is history.

Nah, that's obviously not what happens...and please, no one spoil it for me, I've been working pretty hard to avoid finding out what the ending is (although saying "the ending" is stupid, because it's really more the resolution of a bunch of disparate plot elements and questions from previous books).

Give reading it a shot, you might just like it. :)

PS - the first movie is pretty bad, especially when compared to all the other that came after it. Each movie has gotten much better as they went on.

I didn't get into it until I took my younger cousin to see the first movie on opening day - I was intrigued enough to start reading, and didn't stop until about 3 books later. They are easy reads, though JK's style does improve with each.

For those that have only seen the movies - if you enjoy them, then you really need to read these books...there is just so much great stuff that gets left out due to time constraints.