Where is everyone staying in Pasadena?

The drinks are real...and the breakfast is a "made to order" buffet! Considering the flight times from the East Coast and back again, I decided the travel on show day preferable than travel before/after the flight!

But I thought it was about 40 minutes away...an hour? Better look at my scheduler again!

Depends on the time of day and how you go. It could be 40 minutes. It could be an hour and a half. Leave extra time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

3500 E. COLORADO BLVD

PASADENA, CA 91107

Any Star of Indiana alumni are welcome to slum it out at my house in Beverly Hills. Let me know.

The drinks are real...and the breakfast is a "made to order" buffet! Considering the flight times from the East Coast and back again, I decided the travel on show day preferable than travel before/after the flight!

But I thought it was about 40 minutes away...an hour? Better look at my scheduler again!

An hour if you are lucky. You don't want to stay on the opposite side of downtown from Pasadena. That area has the worst traffic in the city. During rush hour you're talking at least 2 hours. If there's an accident, add another hour. Better to be anywhere except west of downtown (ie lax area).

I have space for any SCV alums who want to crash literally 5 minutes on the fwy from the Rose Bowl. PM me if you're interested.

Of couse, just because you marched doesn't mean you're not crazy, so I'd like to get to know you a bit first. Heh.

B)

Hey, that is where we are headed to After finals. We are staying in Glendale for 6 days until finals then off to the Beach :) (Santa Monica) for 4 days. We have to see the Pacific ocean while in California, since we live about 110 miles from Atlantic City, NJ. and even closer to the Delaware beaches. I know.... no comparison!!! :rolleyes: Oh, and "Go Crossmen"

If you want to see a REAL california beach (not a crowded ### coney island type beach, ie Santa Monica or Venice) I really recommend Leo Carrillo. That's the SPOT!

How far is Santa Monica from Pasadena? Just my girlfriend flying out and just got tickets today for Semis and Finals. We would like to stay somewhere nice. $150/night range would be what Im looking for. Thanks for any help you can be.

Really, it's all about timing. SaMo to Pasadena...probably like 30 minutes with no traffic (after 8pm), maybe more like 45 midday (10am-2pm) on a weekday, up to 2 hours during rush hour(s) (7a-9a, 3p-7p).

Really, it's all about timing. SaMo to Pasadena...probably like 30 minutes with no traffic (after 8pm), maybe more like 45 midday (10am-2pm) on a weekday, up to 2 hours during rush hour(s) (7a-9a, 3p-7p).

I drive from North Hollywood to Anaheim for Tuesday night rehearsals in rush hour. 34 mi. takes about 2 hours. It's HELL.