Crossmen Capes

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen...what a corps. You gotta love the old school uni's.

Boy, this corps has some BALLS (excuse my french). And that's why I almost always enjoy watching them every year. They have one of the hardest shows in DCI this year, they wear a big red stripe on their pants, they carry their horns differently, they barely ever stop in the drill, they cover every ounce of the field, their guard has some ridiculously difficult catches to make, and now they wear capes for their pre-show. Some would say that they overwrote for their talent, but I guess I would rather challenge the kids than play it safe. I realize I may be in the minority on that one.

When I saw them at Allentown, they had some obvious performance issues, but I firmly believed that if and when they could clean it up, the demand and complexity and subtlety of the show would surely be recognized by the judges and they would pass several of the corps who were (or are) ahead of them who have "easier" (relative term) shows. I'll probably be wrong about that by the time August rolls around. Wouldn't be the first time. It seems like the green shirts have already made their call on this one. But if I were in that corps, I would be proud to perform that kind of show...a show with BALLS. And whether they make finals or not this year, I really do believe they will be a force to be reckoned with in a few years.

Go get em Bones...love your show!

DAAAAAARK HOOOOORSE!!!!

man... that was a cool uniform! :worthy:

Notice how there are people sitting in the back stands. Do they let people do that nowadays?

Edited by xbones7480