Drum Corps from Cajun Country

Prehistoric sized cockroaches crawling around the gym floor at night is always a good time. And you know the mosquitoes are bad when you are sleeping indoors and you have to spray yourself with deet before you go to sleep. The show tonight brings back sweet memories of weesiana.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the schedule (Central Time) and panel. Unless there's a delay, we should have scores by about 10:30 Central Time.

7:10 Revolution

7:27 Troopers

7:44 Cascades

8:01 Blue Stars

8:18 Spirit from JSU

8:35 Intermission

8:52 Glassmen

9:09 Boston Crusaders

9:26 Phantom Regiment

9:43 Santa Clara Vanguard

Chief Judge - Bret Mascaro

Brass Performance - Lynda Eubanks

Color Guard - Randall Brownlee

Ensemble Music - Jay Webb

Ensemble Visual - James E Sturgeon

Music Effect - John Bell

Perc. Performance - Steve Ulicny

Visual Effect - J R Carlisle

Visual Performance - Bret Mascaro

Edited by PRAng

i will give a brief synopsis on my intelligent, unbiased thoughts. hows that? :P

So long as your "intelligent, unbiased thoughts" don't contradict any of my thoughts, notions, impressions, hopes, dreams, preconceived ideas or heartfelt emotions, I'm good with that. :P

Well that would be GREAT to see, but Regiment did have a 2+ point spread in Atlanta so I'll just take baby steps and say Regiment by a point..But I'll be crossing my fingers for it to be closer!!!

Regiment has had 4 days of rehearsal and not much travel since Atlanta on Saturday. They only have 2 shows (tonight & tomorrow night) between Atlanta and San Antonio. I'm betting on a lot of changes (GE!) and cleaning this week.

Going to the show tonight with the girlfriend. Her first show ever. My first live show since I aged out in 1985. Ironic that although I live in New York, I always had to work whenever they had the Music Is Cool shows at Giants Stadium. I come here to Lafayette (actually New Iberia) for vacation and to visit my family (born and raised here); catch the TV commercials; and next I know I'm buying tix for the show. Go figure...Hope the rain holds out.... :)
Wow dude, you sound like you might be the guy my wife was looking for when I met her.

Scores should be coming around soon.
It's not yet 9:00 there. Edited by VKMello84

And you know the mosquitoes are bad when you are sleeping indoors and you have to spray yourself with deet before you go to sleep.

Ah yes, I recall several encounters with the state bird when I toured in Louisiana. :P