San Antonio Webcast HQ

I think what the narration issue is going to bring up is how to properly adjudicate it. I don't believe that it is being treated with the same level as a hornlines sound quality, nor is the sound being amplified. If you go to a concert and the sound is badly mixed, you want you money back, now if you go to a show and its badly mixed, it is somehow ok. If we were opera corps international you bet that the oration would be judged critically. I just don't think that narration is properly adjudicated with respect to its relation to what else is going on.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets were outstanding! I loved the entire packaged - including the narration. Other than Xmen last year that is the first use of narration I liked.

The soprano solo in Blue Shades was off the charts. Wow!

Cadets show, regardless of how much I dislike or anyone dislikes the narration, Cadets could win if they get the guard clean.

This I believe.

Unless they bring in April G, it's not going to happen. They were this clean their first show, no marked improvement...... I wish they would pull it together, the rest of the corps is so strong.

devils best opener of the year! Love it!

Oh heck no! They don't play enough to win

Don't play enough??!?!?! What show were you watching? They are playing ver difficult passages, while running. Louder, harder and faster than any corps we have seen so far tonight.

Go Devils!!! Go Eric Ebert!!

That is so hot!!!