Virginia Show

I know the show has started yet but wanted to be the first to ask for scores . Can't wait to see how Cru does.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I didn't make the trip due to illness in the family and the suspense is killing me! Joe (son) just called and said they had a lousy rehearsal and only 6 or so pit made the trip, but I'm confident they can pull this one off with this years book and talent. Lousy rehearsals make for great performances (so I've been told-sounds good anyways) Good Luck CRU!

Me too. I didn't make the trip due to illness in the family and the suspense is killing me! Joe (son) just called and said they had a lousy rehearsal and only 6 or so pit made the trip, but I'm confident they can pull this one off with this years book and talent. Lousy rehearsals make for great performances (so I've been told-sounds good anyways) Good Luck CRU!

I'm back here in Upstate NY pulling for ya Cru!

Let's see you back in finals!!!!

hopin to hear from cam soon myself stork

sorry about illness

it suck when u can't be with them

MCL love here! Can't wait to jump back in the line next year....

sorry about illness

Keep us posted "Mom" and I'll do the same as soon as I hear. BTW, you should change your avatar - the 4 X gold medalist is out of retirement! (never mind, I guess it is YOU who is retired, not Cam LOL).

Good Luck to MCL too.

Edited by Storkysr

sorry about illness

What's Cam up to? Tell him I said Hi!

What's Cam up to? Tell him I said Hi!

Hi Everyone - Rick forgot to close out his account, so I am joining you to sit and wait for results. He - of course is in Virgina with the corps. Whoever hears first - please post! With kids in two corps I have two shows to check on tonight.

Hi Deb - Hope to catch up with you this summer. Will you be at the Syracuse show?

Cheryl

Hi Everyone - Rick forgot to close out his account, so I am joining you to sit and wait for results. He - of course is in Virgina with the corps. Whoever hears first - please post! With kids in two corps I have two shows to check on tonight.

Hi Deb - Hope to catch up with you this summer. Will you be at the Syracuse show?

Cheryl

should be over by now