Blue Stars 2007

Blue Stars in finals  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you think the Blue Stars will finish in?

• 15th
    • 14th
    • 13th
    • 12th
    • 11th
    • 10th
    • 9th

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10th overall right now, will they keep it up?

That's due to their slightly inflated score from the afternoon San Antonio show, though.

I honestly hope they can break into the top 12 for finals, though. They have a really cool show this year. The uniforms are awesome!

If they clean, clean, clean (that uniform doesn't let you hide, does it?)....and rework some of the guard book to be bit more integrated into the cohesive whole, I think they can get in there at 12. Glassmen will be hard to move, though, as the Gitano concept might have a little more mileage down the stretch.

At the very least, it will be a near miss for the Saturday night show for them...those kids are going places. :)

11th, just missing the Academy for 10th.

Wonder if tonight's show in Enid will change this poll's results a bit.

Such a fickle lot, we are. I chuckle at those preseason predictions now. Madame Cleo, I'm not but I sure do see an interesting new few weeks in a lot of corps futures. Could be a lot of shuffling and restacking, particularly in that coveted 12th place rank.

Ta!

Voted for 11th myself. I can see it breaking down like this:

10th: Colts

11th: Blue Stars

12th: Glassmen

13th: Academy (VERY close to Glassmen)

14th: Spirit of JSU

15th: Crossmen or Madison

If I lived out west, I wouldn't miss going to Semi Finals for anything...I think that is going to be one helluva day with incredible performances from these corps in the 10th - 16th place range.

If they clean, clean, clean (that uniform doesn't let you hide, does it?)....and rework some of the guard book to be bit more integrated into the cohesive whole, I think they can get in there at 12. Glassmen will be hard to move, though, as the Gitano concept might have a little more mileage down the stretch.

At the very least, it will be a near miss for the Saturday night show for them...those kids are going places. :)

I don't think Glassmen will be hard to move at all cause they will be moving in the other direction. I think Academy will be the ones to be bumped by Blue Star.

Scroes from last nights shows...Glassmen were at a different show but a 1.9 lead is nice. Especially since Crossmen lost to Academy by .8 the othe night...and Glassmen beat them by 3.6.

10 - 81.25 - Glassmen

11 - 80.60 - Colts

12 - 79.95 - Blue Stars

13 - 79.35 - Academy

Voted for 11th myself. I can see it breaking down like this:

10th: Colts

11th: Blue Stars

12th: Glassmen

13th: Academy (VERY close to Glassmen)

14th: Spirit of JSU

15th: Crossmen or Madison

If I lived out west, I wouldn't miss going to Semi Finals for anything...I think that is going to be one helluva day with incredible performances from these corps in the 10th - 16th place range.

I'm agreeing with these placements very much.

I'm agreeing with these placements very much.

I agree as well, although I think there is a SLIGHT potential for Blue Stars to be ahead of Colts in the end.