The 2007 DCI QuarterFinals in Theaters.

I am wondering how many people are going to watch The DCI Quarter Finals in the theater's on August 9th, 2007?

We will be in the Boston, Fenway AMC Theater. The show will be a total of 5 1/2 hours long., The Show start's at 7:00 pm Est & 4:00 pm Pst. The costs $18.00 a ticket. In what Theater will others see the Quarter Finals in?

Who, from the Boston, Massachusetts area is going to the Fenway Theater??? :doh:

Edited by bobk9258

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering how many people are going to watch The DCI Quarter Finals in the theater's on August 9th, 2007?

We will be in the Boston, Fenway AMC Theater. The show will be a total of 5 1/2 hours long., The Show start's at 7:00 pm Est & 4:00 pm Pst. The costs $18.00 a ticket. In what Theater will others see the Quarter Finals in?

Who, from the Boston, Massachusetts area is going to the Fenway Theater??? :doh:

You mean to tell me no one here is going to the Quarter Finals in the theater this year????? :sshh:

Wow, is it that time of the year already?

I'll be just down the road from my place, at the theater on the northeast side of Indy, off 96th Street.

I'm going.. just don't know which Chicago area theater I'll be going to.

I'll be at the Mills, near Pittsburgh.

I'm going to DRIVE the 40 miles and be there all three days and actually sleep in my OWN BED each night for the first time ever!!! No more crowded hotels and long trips home from finals...

I'm going to DRIVE the 40 miles and be there all three days and actually sleep in my OWN BED each night for the first time ever!!! No more crowded hotels and long trips home from finals...

I hear you for the last couple of season's we were renting hotel rooms for the night. Now all it is, is a hop skip and a jump since they are showing it in my neighborhood for the first time. :doh::doh::doh::doh::music:

Edited by bobk9258