Cowboys' star on the Alamodome field

In Texas, that's the Drum Corps version of "footbaw". :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer can't be that simple. There's got to be some sort of conspiracy at play. Maybe it was a subliminal push by the Illuminati (brought up in another thread) to get Blue Stars into finals?

Outing the Illuminati culd result in an IRS audit (every single year for the rest of your life).

Also look out in Pasedena, there will be strategically placed roses all around the stadium for the Cavaliers.

Check out the name of the street that runs along the east side of the Rose Bowl.

Next weekend the Colts will perform on a field that says "COLTS" and Academy will be performing within a two hour drive of the Airforce Academy. This combined with a blue star on the field last week in San Antonio could only say that DCI already knows who will make finals this year. At least that is what the "A Beautiful Mind" guy told me.

Rumor has it that Terrell Owens was in there, but he dropped his Contra and couldn't perform!

b**bs b**bs b**bs

Yeah, there's no way T.O. could handle a contra.

Well, there's going to be a Cavaliers alumni corps performing in Indianapolis next year. I know about it because I'll be in it.

As for Bob Cook, I don't think that's Bill's brother's name. And I also think that's the first time I've written a sentence with three words in-a-row that contain apostophes.

Come on Mike you knew I meant Bill Cook !!! :sshh: :worthy::doh:

Edited by ODBC

plan and simple explanation for the Star:

I put it there. I thought it would add some color to the field, I was getting bored with green and white.

Hope everyone liked it. It would have stayed but I used cheap paint, hence the fading after a while. :P

I'll throw in a few bucks the next time you do for higher quality paint so the color won't fade. :P

Edited by sburstall