Believe it or not--A ROSE BOWL QUESTION

Capacty is listed at 92,542. The Attendance for Superbowl 14 was 103,985, and the attendance for the '73 Rose Bowl was 106,869.

When they remodeled the seating a few years ago, they lowered the total seating. The old seating capacity was around 101K-102K. The Superbowl XIV and 73 RB totals include SRO.

Garry in Vegas

I need to add to Ryan's questions... B)

Re: Parking - Is it true that it's going to cost $20. per car/each day? :lookaround:

Hey Ryan, perhaps this will help you with the seats (and others also).

In the picture below, the seats between Section 22 tunnel (on far left) and Section 15 tunnel (just out of frame on right) are individual seats with backs. Outside those tunnels around the endzones are benches. Also I drew in some reference lines and the 50 yard line. The rows, below the walkway, are 24 down to 1 then rows marked by letters (dark green seats). From the walkway up to the top of the tunnel openings are 24 through 41, then from the top of the tunnels to the top of the stadium are 42 through 77.

The seat numbers are from each aisle. To the left of the aisle (as you look at the picthre) is seat 101 then 102, etc. To the right of the aisle is seat 1, then 2, etc.

RoseBowl.jpg

Hey Ryan, perhaps this will help you with the seats (and others also).

In the picture below, the seats between Section 22 tunnel (on far left) and Section 15 tunnel (just out of frame on right) are individual seats with backs. Outside those tunnels around the endzones are benches. Also I drew in some reference lines and the 50 yard line. The rows, below the walkway, are 24 down to 1 then rows marked by letters (dark green seats). From the walkway up to the top of the tunnel openings are 24 through 41, then from the top of the tunnels to the top of the stadium are 42 through 77.

The seat numbers are from each aisle. To the left of the aisle (as you look at the picthre) is seat 101 then 102, etc. To the right of the aisle is seat 1, then 2, etc.

RoseBowl.jpg

Thanks! I am now thrilled with my seats in section 19 looks like about 1/2 way up and on the good side of the 50! :)

Ooohhh...Finals tix suck! Section 22 and the aisle--sure will be nice seeing how the corps cover lines from the END ZONE!!

But semis is when the REAL fun will be! 18, 46, 112--DCI's ideal measurements!

And lead on a hotel in Alhambra! WOO-HOO!! (another Homer Simpson moment) (don't worry, I had to look Alhambra up on a map--just south!)

I picked up seats in section 19, row 18 for me and my buddy for finals night. :). And Cathy, I totally know what you mean about the good side of the 50. I much prefer the section 19 side over the section 18 side when watching corps for some reason...perhaps because I am left eyed and eared, I don't know.

I picked up seats in section 19, row 18 for me and my buddy for finals night. :). And Cathy, I totally know what you mean about the good side of the 50. I much prefer the section 19 side over the section 18 side when watching corps for some reason...perhaps because I am left eyed and eared, I don't know.

LOL! My preference comes from the old days when they came off the line on the left and exited on the right. Have a safe trip Adam, maybe we will see you. The kids will be with us, so be sure to say hi! :) We'll be in row 39.

Edited by DrumCorpsMom