I Believe in Choice

Cadets believe in a bunch of stuff as they state during their program: hard work, courage, progress, etc. These I get. They all seem to apply to the drumcorps experience. But choice? Choice of what? I don't really understand how that fits. Choice to use amps and vocals? What?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just a bunch of touchy-feely babbling.

block it out and listen to the sweet music being played in the background.

:OT:

Seriously....he asked an honest question. It's not a thread for you to come in and ##### about amps....ugh.

Oh...and there was a thread about this a week ago. Ill try to dig it up.

Oh boy...here we go again.

*braces self for another ugly thread*

Cadets believe in a bunch of stuff as they state during their program: hard work, courage, progress, etc. These I get. They all seem to apply to the drumcorps experience. But choice? Choice of what? I don't really understand how that fits. Choice to use amps and vocals? What?

They believe in freedom of choice, which I believe means the freedom to choose to put whatever they would like on the field, no restrictions. What will 150 people do in the coming years? Woodwinds anyone?

Choice means you get to choose what your preference is.

Great, isn't it?

They believe in freedom of choice, which I believe means the freedom to choose to put whatever they would like on the field, no restrictions. What will 150 people do in the coming years? Woodwinds anyone?

PLEASE,for the love of power and impact,don't ever let that happen :worthy: . The thought of it just scares me!