Indy Webcast HQ

I guess, but in 00, 01 and 04 they had good programs and strong brasslines. This year they are missing pieces of the puzzle that has been fighting together so well for the last 7 years.

I guess that you are telling me that their "missing pieces" are brass, becuase that is what is hurting them right now. Look closely at the recaps over the past two weeks and you will notice that they have been closing the gap. Also, in 2000, they were 3rd in brass, 2001 4th in brass, and in 2004, they were second in brass. So out of three championships, they didn't win brass.

Cavaliers still have, not just a good program, but a great program. 73 new members and they are within tenths of passing BD. They had an off night? (91.950). These judges must see something. And, as mentioned earlier in the thread, they are cleaning the ending even more. Two weeks.....you will see something.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, a little hometown bias tonight in the visual captions? Sorry, the Devils marched rings around the Green team tonight. How do the Devils lose vis GE AND especially vis ensemble tonight?????? No way, not tonight.

I could see you having a beef with vis. ens., but maybe the Cavaliers won GE Vis. b/c their visual program is a lot more effective (not more difficult) than the Blue Devils?

Blue Stars dropped to below Academy again.

Phantom is totally getting screwed. I've seen them 3 times this year (once this week) and they're simply amazing. They have the best brass sound I have ever heard.

I think the judges agree with you, hence giving Phantom a well-deserved win in brass tonight. :)

Dude. . .this is like the 5th or 6th time you have posted the exact same words. You have this saved in a word document or something?

Yea, I did it just for you ^0^

anybody know what is that the Cavies say during their show? sounds like a couple of words, but I can't tell what it is exactly.

anyone?

Phantom is totally getting screwed. I've seen them 3 times this year (once this week) and they're simply amazing. They have the best brass sound I have ever heard.

I've seen them twice live and at least 5 corps have better brass sounds, IMO.

anybody know what is that the Cavies say during their show? sounds like a couple of words, but I can't tell what it is exactly.

anyone?

Press-ure

anyone?

They say "pressure" a few times is all I know.