Indy Webcast HQ

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavaliers are very much still in the game whether anyone likes it or not. Be careful, they have a tendency to pop one out and suprise everyone during finals week (i.e. 2000, 2001 and 2004) I called it in early June and still feel the same. They will suprise a lot of people. I see Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Cadets , Crown and then Phantom, with maybe a change in 2/3 and 3/4.

You don't have to copy and paste this into every thread you post in.

This has been your last 4 posts.

Some people have the feed hooked up to their TVs-- so it's not all small. ;)

Even if it was a 60" HD Plasma, you're not gonna get what the judges see.

Oh yeah, most of us (including me) here on DCP this evening aren't trained judges. Just kind of grates when someone makes that kind of a statement.........assumes it's not possible that Spirit could beat Blue Stars.

*grabs moderator hat*

Let's keep all the personal attacks, calling for the whammmbulance etc. type comments off of the forums as they aren't necessary and are against our guidelines.

thanks guys! :)

*tosses hat on shelf*

You do have to consider that even if a judge thinks that one corps had a much better show than the other, they can only judge within their caption. And judges may not catch all aspects of a show depending on where they're focusing at any given point. I'd still rather leave the judging up to trained professionals than spend useless time arguing about how the judges got it all wrong. After all, if you enjoyed the show, does it really matter where the judges place them?

Thanks Krista.

Give up the media player link

What? Your kidding, go buy it. Support Bush... .... shhhh I didn't say that

it is kinda hard to belive that blue stars score isnt much higher from the sanantonio show. it was much better. lots of improvements. and scores didnt show it at all.