New Cavies Closer

All the little hints at Billy Joel songs, the Kaledoscope drill, everything.

This closer just let's the Cavies explore the more pop insanity-esque Billy Joel moments without really making the show chessy, and it comes off spectacular.

I heard Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, We Didn't Start the Fire, and I can't remember what that other song was called! Does anyone know?

For the people who have said that the Cavies have never appealed to the fans, does this show make you say that they finally have produced a fan-friendly show? Because, I think that most people have "Underdog Syndrome".

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I've been watching this new ending develop all summer and every little addition they make is definitely for the better. Props to the design/instructional staff, and those smart kids for keepin' the show fresh all summer, and changing so many things to make the show better without sacrificing quality performance.

I think the main reason I've been keeping an eye on this new ending is cuz i was so torn when I saw the first one, early season. ....it was horrible. Plus, i got a chance to see the boys put the new one on the field with music for the first time, in waller, tx on wet grass. Not a fun sight (or sound). Its progressing very well. Can't wait to see the final product.

Very catchy. Audience-tested, Hrothgar-approved. ^OO^

Aww that's too bad you like it. I heard Fiedler was gonna add in some guard vocals singing "Uptown Girl" in the next week!

:lol: ^0^ I KEED I KEED

Very catchy. Audience-tested, Hrothgar-approved. ^OO^

Almost sounds like something to be found right before, "MADE IN CHINA." :P

Meh. If it's the same ending they had in Denton, TX on July 22nd then I didn't care for the music (or drill) at all. It just left me kind of flat. That being said, I wish the Cavies the best of luck in their hunt for the title!

I'm trying... I'm trying so hard to like the Cavies music this year, and it just won't happen. I loved 00,01,02,04,06... I just can't get into this year, even with the new ending. :(

Edited by PhantomCrown

If its the same ending from SA, I was underwhelmed. Its more of the same from Cavies. . .nothing new. Granted, thats not necessarily a bad thing, but it did not convince me they need to win again.