Just gotta say...

Speaking of Boo--has anyone ever 'Boo'ed you?

I was booed at our 1994 talent show. I tried to jugle and was never good at improv.

Dave, at LEAST we got to see the whole race...live! Heck, you get to see it again next week, yes?

It's hot outside.

...back to the forum...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice chuckle! ... Hi, Boo!

Speaking of Boo--has anyone ever 'Boo'ed you?

I don't discuss my personal life, thank you.

Besides, I'm not dating her anymore.

Hmmm...so now we refer to sections of a drum corps show based on what's being staged rather than the music being played. Just interesting to think.

People talk about the Troopers sunburst, Cadets Z-pull, Cadets Peace Sign without reference to the music being played at the time...which in the case of the Troopers and Garfield actually varied year-to-year. It WAS all about the visual in those instances (among lots of others...the diamond cutter, e.g.).

old saying

what do you want for free, your money back?

you need to change you screen name OP, on another board there is a poster called rusty trombone and he just explained his name, you have been unfairly tainted

old saying

what do you want for free, your money back?

you need to change you screen name OP, on another board there is a poster called rusty trombone and he just explained his name, you have been unfairly tainted

Well, neither I nor my trombone is rusty!

And Ft Worth is cowtown, not Anchorage, Alaska, or wherever. b**bs ^0^ :P

I'm sure if you look around, even here, you can find nimrod trombone (probably a lot of us), ancient trombone (not me quite yet), and nappy-headed-hoe trombone (does Imus play trombone?). But if you see silvertrombone on the Internet, it's probably me!

blogspot.silvertrombone.com

townhall.com/silvertrombone (or something similar)

mysite.silvertrombone.net (wood? trombone? what?)

I figured that in this era of google, yahoo, and amzon that I needed a really stand-out name online. Nobody seems to have forgotten me yet! Wood? silvertrombone? Nothing but great comments.

And if you disagree with basically anything I say on the other sites, you need to do more research.

:worthy: I like girls. But thanks for playing.

And Ft. Worth is still cowtown.

Chicago was a slaughterhouse town--cows came from Ft Worth. Don't remember any cattle trails originating in Chicago.

So, if a Cow attended a Bluecoats performance, would it MOOO or BLOOOO!?