Renegades 2007

Take the emotions that are less than productive into a private discussion so that you are not part of the problem. Anything that pulls off the focus just hurts the group and ummmmm was it Spock..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one."

Anywooooo can't someone close this thread and let us all move on to something that is beneficial?

Di, I completely agree with your suggestion to take things into a private forum, and frankly, I wish I had gotten that opportunity. Ditto for the Anthrax Ripple thread a few days ago. Both took me by surprise.

But, this began as the most positive and fun-to-write thread I've posted in three years. I'd rather not close it, simply because someone used it to take a shot at me. The drama is over. Let's move on, and have fun ...

48 hours until Renegades first-ever California competition in August. B)

Rock-n-Roll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought about it - Renegades in August CA competition.

Let's go on, be strong and remember we get so little time to share this show with others....I don't like that part - 3 more competitive performances plus Family Day.

I tried. The mod said they didn't see anything wrong w/ it. Yet you sneeze in the wrong direction and bam! thread closed.

Whatever.

You forgot to add this to the end of your post.

:rock:

Dude, you survived a carjacking...............

this is small peanuts......................

Dude, you survived a carjacking...............

this is small peanuts......................

Technically, an attempted car-jacking ... with a lot of shooting in the middle of it. B)

I give this thread....

5 stars!