San Diego Show

i didnt make excuses for crown. i just said the scores were BS. WHICH THEY WERE. haha :)

word on the street is that pr won every caption except one....and it wasn't one judged by czapinski or niermeyer.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not arguing they won every caption except one. I'm saying - that Czapinski and Niermeyer are probably most responsible for the half point drop.

Edited by PhantomPhanatic

Sounds like an excuse to me. This is the funniest part of the year to me. The homer hypocrisy. That and the people who say "well Corps X is going to be cleaning for the next week so they'll catch Corps Y". As if the other corps won't also be cleaning.

If the scores were BS, then it sounds like your excuse is about the same as the one you just called out. Why not just be happy that your corps is doing so well and is in the hunt for the highest finish in their history instead of shooting down other corps when you didn't even see either show so you can't even begin to comment on the legitimacy of the scores?

because i can. I'm GOD! :)

I'll wait while you bow and exalt.

Edited by Janets Boob

I just got back from the show. I have Phantom's duet in my head, after seeing their rehearsal for like 2 hours, then the show.

I kept saying to myself, it is like taking photos of Pegasus.

I will give a show review (from the track) later.

I will say folks weren't too happy with the Scouts score.

I sorta called it! Phantom would drop, Crown would rise.

Watched Crown at rehersal today. Sweeeeet! ...and fun, fun, fun! Very impressed.

Nancy

I'm not arguing they won every caption except one. I'm saying - that Czapinski and Niermeyer are probably most responsible for the half point drop.

1000% Agree...As soon as I saw who was judging I was not suprised. Where is the accountability in judging, I am sick of this favoritism, what is this...the 2002 Olympic skating finals?

Who is Nikky Ely?

I'm getting a little annoyed with the judges not letting PC break 80 the past three shows. I can't speak for tonight, but last night was well worth an 80. Anyone that saw them... what are your thoughts?

No, Phantom was responsible for the .5 drop. They were flat tonight. A little dangerous leaving that as the last impression going into finals week. Going on after Crown was a big let down for the crowd. Their type of show doesn't follow crown well. If they had gone on before crown the spread might have been larger. They better hope they go on before crown in pasadena or not have a flat show.

I thought Crown beat them tonight. They were on fire. I absolutely love their show. Wall to wall cool and interesting things to watch. No let downs. I will be in el monte watching them practice this week. And what an incredible guard. Constant fast equipment work thru the whole show. And clean!