DCI Stanford Webcast

ummmmm are you having a ciggie now and was it satisfying..... ^0^

No but I'm having a cow

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off with support. They know the sound is still bad.

Do they also know that:

1. some of us can't log into the webcast. At all.

2. I've been waiting for 17 minutes and counting "waiting for an operator" for the online/"live" tech support.

3. I'm a platinum member, and this is unacceptable. Not only is the product they sold me non-existant at this point, but they have zero customer support either to help me at least get their crappy feed everyone else seems to be getting.

This is really bullshittie. I might have to drive up to Pasadena next week just to punch some body.

Phew...I thought it was my speakers that were freaking out. Well I hope something is done about this because I'll be disappointed if they get to the top corps and I can't hear them well. C'mon DCI....

Oh, I am sure they will have this fixed before the "top corps" perform...is it really too much to ask anymore that the "lower corps" would expect the same attention to technical detail before they perform their show and it's broadcast live.....?

Do they know that it was good for the first five minutes of Crossmen? If so, they should go back to what they did then.

I'm off to the Circle K for a YooHoo and a pint of NY Super Fudge Chunk... I just can't listen to the tunnel effect anymore. Hopefully it's fixed by the end of intermission or I'm OUT!

No but I'm having a cow

ROFL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL :music: :P

Is anyone online an IT Professional looking for a new and exciting career - someone with a background in live Internet broadcasts?

If so, please send your resume to DCI.

I'm working on it.

Oh, I am sure they will have this fixed before the "top corps" perform...is it really too much to ask anymore that the "lower corps" would expect the same attention to technical detail before they perform their show and it's broadcast live.....?

DCI uses the lower corps as beta testing fodder. Some of us actually wonder why there are such fewer corps around and then get reminded how DCI cares little for anyone outside of the old guard.

Well I am not the person to talk to about this. I would think they'd expect to have the same attention, but then again, I don't work for DCI.