Webcast

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so its the last week of the season. . . i paid to see one show. it got "canceled" for lack of a better term., the only way to see this show now is to pay for an entire summers worth of shows. WTF! now im greatly irritated.

I agree.. why should I pay 90 bucks for one show.. it should be offered to those who are not platnum members.. its a complete rip off.. and they seemingly dont care AT ALL.. about the ppl who wanted to see this ONE show and had it cancelled on them

Aldo Good evening. How can I help?

Me I noticed that DCI is going to put the Div II/III prelims on EnCorps....

but I'm not a platinum member and I dont really want to shell out $90 for this, seeing as I'm only a student myself.

How am I supposed to see this??

AldoCassie, I don't have a good answer for you other than the DVD that will be available later.

You'll be getting a refund for the PPV purchase automatically.

MeSo basically, if I want to watch prelims, which I was willing to pay for,

I have to be a platinum member, or I have to wait for the DVD's??

I waited a good 5 mins after that and got no reply.

pretty rediculous <**>

Someone who was only interested in Div II/III had little incentive to become a Platinum member. Stiffing those people on the lone event on the schedule that would be of prime interest to them indicates just where II/III lands in importance within DCI. Actions speak louder than words.

Too bad you can't buy prelims DVDs, you can buy each individual corps, for 10-20? (I don't remember) for each corps, which quickly prices out most if not all fans

"The broadcast, if we can get it going, will be public. I have no information about availability for gold members at this time."

-Aldo

Someone who was only interested in Div II/III had little incentive to become a Platinum member. Stiffing those people on the lone event on the schedule that would be of prime interest to them indicates just where II/III lands in importance within DCI. Actions speak louder than words.

I don't like to put the tin foil hat on much anymore, but I agree.

There are a lot of parents/siblings that are crestfallen right about now.

I totally agree....its the only one I wanted to see out of all the webcasts......some of us grew up on D II/III and its our only way to show our support.