DCI WEB CAST

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they must be working on it... I can't access it...

oh well... guess I'll rely on Drum Corps Planet

Ya, but there's no reason to even consider it. DCI couldn't do it even if they wanted to. ESPN owns those rights. It's not worth even discussing. It's just not possible, at all.

There is plenty of discussion on this site about things that are just as likely to actually happen.

I just got in and signed up for tomorrow's webcast.

I think dci.org is back up for business now.

Everyone cross your fingers for tomorrow night though...

Just wanted to point out that from about 2:00 PM - roughly 10:00 PM DCI's website has had NO PROBLEMS for me. I can't tell you how many times I've hit refresh tonight looking for scores, and the recaps came up with no issues as well.

I know that it doesn't have a ton to do with the live webcast tomorrow, but their website handling traffic tonight bodes better for tomorrow than it no working.

Just wanted to point that out, in this week of my...criticism of DCI's internet endeavors. :)

OK, maybe I'm stupid, but I just signed up for the Web cast on PPV, and I can't see the link to the actual Web cast anywhere on dci.org. I assume it will appear somewhere at 6:45, but right now, all I can find are the links to the schedule, to sign up (which I've already done), and to the Gary Gilroy Web site. Sorry, it's my first time, but I'm getting a little nervous... Help? :rock::laugh:

OK, maybe I'm stupid, but I just signed up for the Web cast on PPV, and I can't see the link to the actual Web cast anywhere on dci.org. I assume it will appear somewhere at 6:45, but right now, all I can find are the links to the schedule, to sign up (which I've already done), and to the Gary Gilroy Web site. Sorry, it's my first time, but I'm getting a little nervous... Help? :rock::laugh:

Never mind.. found it (told you I was stupid...)

I've got no audio. Does anyone else? Is there no audio being broadcast yet?