Time For Some II/III LUV

Tomorrow's a big day for Division II and III and I hope you'll join me in showing them the love they deserve.

First, starting at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific, II/III Prelims will be webcast on DCI.org. I have every intention of having that webcast run in the background at work so I can listen to the shows. If my wife and I hadn't just bought a house, I'd be watching the whole thing after I got home. Good thing there's EnCorps!

Another good thing is that there will be APDs!!! I will be purchasing all of them and making sure Division II/III gets all the support I can give it. Plus I then have plenty of new car tunes!

C'mon and join the fun!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be driving down from Concord tomorrow morning to catch Div II/DIII live. I won't make it in time for BDC but hope to see BDB. Go Blue!!

VK!

VK!!

VK!!!

VK!!!!

Do it up!!!

Good luck to Dutch. :)

Let's go DUTCH!

Alright, I'm in. Webcast starts at 2:30am for me and will be finishing around 10:00am I think.

With that, I wish the Yokohama Scouts, H.Y.P.E. (I :unsure: u Yuka), and Oregon Crusaders the best of luck. Oh, and VK too :)