Quarter Final Scores!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure wish cities in Canada had the options for viewing Quarter Finals in a theater.

Amen to that Brother!!

i dont think crown peaked or slumped or anything- i just think SCV knows how to turn up the heat the last week of the season- they made a run for 4th last year that i dont think many people were predicting-

LETS GO BLOOOOOOOO! you know what to do!

i dont think crown peaked or slumped or anything- i just think SCV knows how to turn up the heat the last week of the season- they made a run for 4th last year that i dont think many people were predicting-

LETS GO BLOOOOOOOO! you know what to do!

I'm happy for SCV though.

Not sure why so many people think there has to be someone in between SCV and BK just because of the 3 point spread. There's been a very distinct break between the BK/Boston cluster and the SCV/Crown pack. Remember that it's more than likely that the top 3 corps will be within 0.5 of each other, so a 93 (relatively speaking) still leaves plenty of room above for the top finishers. I don't see Phantom dropping behind SCV.

Last year a 93.200 would have gotten you fourth, behind an impressive top three. Is a 93.200 really good for only seventh in 2007?

I was hoping to see more "upsets" and "movement." I've counted only 2 instances where placements were different that order of appearance.