Division II/III Semi-Finals

so were up to Impulse? Has anything remarkable happened like endzone relining or guard uni malfunctions?

After I wrote Go Spartans I remembered I was on the field in Wildwood last summer with the Surf, me with my Kanstul G contra and yellow coat. And I am SCVA and love our cadet corps so . . Go Div II/III et al!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any of the corps competing yet??

Vic!

Potentially the current record holder for most appearances with different units in one finals night? 3?

Vic!

Potentially the current record holder for most appearances with different units in one finals night? 3?

Hey there John.. How goes it??

Going good here! Wearing my Bmen 'softball jersey' at work, almost wore my AK alumni bowling shirt but I promised the corps director I wouldn't wear it again until after their performance.

I wish I felt bad about not being there but I am happy with all the other history I've been a part of. I hope they rock it hard tonight.

How's about youse?

I just got a text from a Memphis snare player, 11:56 Pacific time.. "Gate is at 1:20 and we're still at the hotel and we have a 20 minute drive to Pasadena"

I just got a phone call...bus has not arrived yet!

I just got a phone call...bus has not arrived yet!

Stuff like this puts the kids on edge.... sometimes it can have an impact on performance - good or bad. Hopefully the bus shows up soon!