Division II/III Semi-Finals

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Roo said - me too!!!!

Going good here! Wearing my Bmen 'softball jersey' at work, almost wore my AK alumni bowling shirt but I promised the corps director I wouldn't wear it again until after their performance.

I wish I felt bad about not being there but I am happy with all the other history I've been a part of. I hope they rock it hard tonight.

How's about youse?

Not bad.. working....been busy with DCA-South stuff, CorpsVets, and band camps. and being a drum corps DAD...Awaiting scores & performance stuff on Teal as my daughter is marching there in the guard !:: wish I wa there too, but just couldn't afford it....

Hoping to rejoin BMen next year !!

are they announcing scores as they go for this show? if so will someone post them?

Do they announce the scores as they go along in the semi's or do they wait for the end?

I'm hoping Memphis is on the way to the stadium, now.

My son just called...the bus got to the hotel about 12:25pm Pacific Time

Whew!

And he said and I quote "It's all good"

I'm hoping Memphis is on the way to the stadium, now.

I just got off the phone with the parent volunteer that is driving the equipment truck. Apparantly one of the buses broke down last night and that is why they were late this morning. The corps is on the way now but stuck in traffic on I-210 that is not moving!!!!

I hope the kids aren't penalized in any way for this. Let's pray for them to make it on time and have a good show! They've worked too hard this summer for something out of their control to come along and blind side them.