Kingsmen Alumni/Reunion Corps performance

Speaking of mambo who was that baritone soloist sounded like somebody I use to know

Heh....the great Carl Allison(great player and great guy), but he was one of two. (You only like bari solos? haha.) I was the sop soloist next to him who had to write out the Uan Rasey solo last year. Of course we messed with it a bit. :sshh: :)

Edited by PaNors77

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two albums of photos by oldsoprano...

2973274640032437388vKWiHj_th.jpg

thanks for posting this...

Our performance must have been quite a bit over your head. Sorry about that Mr. Barkermarker.

From my view point (Press Box/5o Yard Line) the KAC was SPOT ON FANTASTIC.

"The Highlight of my D&B career."

McD

It isn't that I didn't enjoy it, I just didn't rate it as high as some of the others. Just my opinion, Mike. They're still allowing those on here, right?

Best yell of the night "Go Grandma"

Yes!

I thought it was "We Love You Grandpa!" either way. :worthy:

Thank you Kingsmen alumni corps! AMAZING! :worthy::beer::beer::beer::blush:

RIFLES!!! :blush::beer::blink::blink::blink:

Great, great fun! And an amazing amount of drill. The juxtaposition of "Exodus" and "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again" was a hoot.

Thank you, Kingsmen!

Cheers man! It was fun marchin' it too. Thanks for the compliments and kudos for the drill. We had to learn 70 pages of drill. Can you imagine that? Exodus into Johnny is awesome to play and march, especially when that company front hits. Both our company fronts looked pretty dang good, if you ask me. :blink:

Although the big one's over, I can't wait for the next gig. More than marching and playing, I love the kind and hard working folks that make up the KAC.

Edited by scv guy

I'd just like to say what an honor it was to watch you all on Friday night. Simply incredible. And to see that group of Phantom marching members jump to their feet at the end of Firebirs was great to watch. I hope some you on the field at the time were able to see that.

I was also amazed on Saturday. I went up to a group of 3 Alumni (sorry but I can't remember your names) just after finals ended to tell them how much I enjoyed the show and they looked truly humbled that'd I go out of the way to say that. I am the one who was truly humbled.

To all you Kingsmen out there on that field... GREAT JOB! Actually, that goes to the members of all the corps on the field last week. In ALL divisions.