Cadets Changes

NO THEY DIDN'T say EAST. Yeesh. Y'all are hearing things. I have relistened to it 15 times and it's a mere HUH. Nothing more.

Wow, so even a member who said it can't convince you they said it?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They also seem to have axed the "trick" pole business in the opening. Now they all start with the yellow flags instead of four different colors, which become yellow at the hit. Must have still been too much of a nightmare with at least one pole always malfunctioning.

During the Martha Graham part, they are still doing the quick change, but again last night, I saw at least one person madly trying to get the old silk to re-roll.

Ah technology...why are you not always our friend? :P

Edited by NakedEye

Didn't they get rid of the Simple Gifts opening?

Didn't they get rid of the Simple Gifts opening?

Yes, they being right away with Symphonic Movement.

NO THEY DIDN'T say EAST. Yeesh. Y'all are hearing things. I have relistened to it 15 times and it's a mere HUH. Nothing more.

The colorguard says eat in blue shades, and the hornline does it at the start of the drum break. If its not loud enough for you, perhaps they should amplify it... :P

TXmystreaux, totally agree with ya about BD's show, Cadets and Cavs have more demand but not quite as clean as BD.

So if you want the cleanest show to win - Then BD will earn that medal. I would much rather they all perform difficult and amazing shows, not so much worried about perfection as enjoyable... because at the end of the day.. you can win and if it's not enjoyed, then who cares?

TXmystreaux, totally agree with ya about BD's show, Cadets and Cavs have more demand but not quite as clean as BD.

So if you want the cleanest show to win - Then BD will earn that medal. I would much rather they all perform difficult and amazing shows, not so much worried about perfection as enjoyable... because at the end of the day.. you can win and if it's not enjoyed, then who cares?

To be fair, this bd show is the most demanding show i have ever seen out of them in person, and I dig it :)

To be fair, this bd show is the most demanding show i have ever seen out of them in person, and I dig it :)

Yeah well you're wrong.

DCP says BD sucks.

They're boring.

Their show is easy.

Haven't you noticed?? Jeez!

/sarcasm :P

This may be the most demanding for them, but still not as demanding as Cadets or Cavaliers, that is not an opinion, because you can easily see the amount of movement from all 3 and being objective... you could definitely make that call.

Also, never said Bd's show is easy.. it aint... and yes to me it is boring, but I understand some people may enjoy it... and that's great, because otherwise why do we have so many different corps if someone doesn't enjoy them... all I'm saying is that BD's pretty squeaky clean and Cadets/Cavs have more demand, but are not performing as well as BD is.

Yeah well you're wrong.

DCP says BD sucks.

They're boring.

Their show is easy.

Haven't you noticed?? Jeez!

/sarcasm :P

DCP says a lot of things. :)