Thank You Carolina Crown!

I am very proud of you Crown. You stuck to your game plan, worked hard, and never gave up.

You were the darlings of the fans in 2007. Thank you for providing all of us with a show that will be talked about for ages.

I am proud to be a Crown alumn :)

Have a safe trip back home, and let's do this again next summer.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic show, Crown. I was wearing my Stormworks t-shirt yesterday for luck. Being adored by the fans is never a bad thing!

Crown was definitely a crowd pleaser. Nice to see something different. The show broke all the right "rules" about show design and presentation. If someone had told me the music choice beforehand, I would not have anticipated such an enjoyable arrangement -- or such strong execution.

A few passing moments reminded me of old Velvet Knights shows. Crown's show was never flip like that, but light irreverence is always endearing when surrounded by so many Russian/Prussian-composer-driven shows and sour puss facial expressions. Hey, look at that, a competitive DCI corps is having fun on the field. ;)

Edited by Gaddabout

You all were AWESOME this year!!! I can't wait for '08!!

You all were AWESOME this year!!! :blink::doh: I can't wait for '08!!

Edited by gbell211

:blink: CROWN, You had my favorite show this year! This is definitely going into my list of favorite drum corps shows! Keep it up, and go even further next year!