• Be even more of a fan
    • Interest level would stay the same
    • Be less of a fan
    • Stop being a fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "the same" you mean the level of intensity and precision then I would be even more of a fan.

If by "the same" you mean similar concepts I would be less of a fan, not because I didn't love The Cadets this year but because variety is the spice of life

If by "the same" you mean "do you like narration" then this poll has been done countless times and is essentially worthless.

And if by "a fan" you mean a kick often used by the Rockettes, then yes...no...and maybe. :P

Unless every show were like BD 07, then in that case we'd all be in drum corps heaven. It's obvious that the "This I Believe" show is the worst thing to happen to drum corps since trumpets.

Fixed it. Now it's a perfect statement.

Agreed 100% Einstein, you are one smart lil kid! B)

No........The epitome of Sterile. DCA would prosper (maybe its about time) If you can't absorb the answers , don't post the questions.

-Bill

I don't even know what that means... :worthy:

Drum Corps already IS a boring game of "copy the leader"...so I'd just as soon everyone look and sound like BD than look and sound like Garfield or Cavies *yawn*.

There used to be a ton of unique styles out there, but not anymore.

I put "the same", as my own going-in assumption is that you mean all corps should be like the Cadets in creating the most entertaining, exciting and creative shows they can. That's what they do now, IMO, so I'd stay the same.

No........The epitome of Sterile. DCA would prosper (maybe its about time) If you can't absorb the answers , don't post the questions.

-Bill

If you mean that those currently only going to DCI shows would all of a sudden start attending DCA shows, I think you might want to rethink that one. I, for one, would not.